10673 Mission Rd.
Leawood, KS 66206
Wednesday, August 14th - 4:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M.
Thursday, August 15th - 4:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M.
Saturday, August 17th - 1:00 P.M. to 5:00 P.M.
- Proper Identification is required: A valid driver's license and/or passport. Student ID's will not be accepted. Please have your drivers license, USAT License and proof of registration ready when you arrive at packet pick-up.
- If you are a USA Triathlon Member you will be required to show proof of membership. If your license is pending you must provide proof of pending. In the event proof of pending is not option, you will be required to purchase a USAT One Day License
- If you are not a USA Triathlon member you will be required to purchase a USAT One Day License.
- ALL ATHLETES MUST BRING THEIR REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION E-MAIL. THIS E-MAIL IS SENT JUST SECONDS AFTER YOU REGISTER ONLINE. This e-mail provides our staff with all of the proper information about your registration.
- NO PACKET PICK-UP WILL BE ALLOWED THE DAY OF ANY OF OUR EVENTS. Plan accordingly to attend one of the several packet pick-up options for all of our events. If an athlete does not pick-up their packet at one of the required packet pick-ups they will NOT BE ALLOWED TO RACE. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTIFICATION TO THE RACE DIRECTOR.
- All pre-registered athletes are guaranteed an event t-shirt if they attend packet pick-up. In the event that an athlete has made arrangements with the Race Director to not attend packet pick-up they are NOT GUARANTEED an event t-shirt. Changing shirt sizes at packet pick-up will not be allowed
- If you are competing as a team, each member must be present to receive their packets. Teams DO NOT need to arrive as a full team. Athletes may get their packets individually.
- If you have been provided a COMP CODE by an authorized employee YOU MUST PRE-REGISTER. No exceptions will be made regardless of the circumstances. If you have not pre-registered using the comp code you will be allowed to race but, the full entry fee will be due at that time. The comp code will not be transferable or valid beyond the current that it is being used for.
- ATHLETES WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PICK UP OTHER ATHLETES PACKETS. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE! EACH ATHLETE MUST PICK-UP THEIR OWN PACKETS PER USAT RULES.